Monday, November 28, 2005

DS at E3 2005

Kudos to RAB DS for showing me this link :). If you're like me and am currently running Nintendo Wi-Fi through a wireless PCI card (with R2500 chipset), or happen to have a wireless PCI card anyway, now you can download some DS demos shown at e3 2005, and some other demos.

http://akkit.org/DS/E3/

This page has a nice list of playable DS demos up for download. To play you'd need to uninstall current PCI card drivers and use their one. I haven't tried any out yet, but they sound interesting :D. There is even a Meteos, Electroplankton and Jump Superstars demo, nice.

These demos load into the DS wireless through the PCI card, they are multiboot homebrew .nds files that people have somehow managed to get their hands on from this year's e3. If you currently own a supported PCI card, I recommend trying some of the demos out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a pci, but I would love to try out meteos! ~ drool

Anonymous said...

meh, I have most of the game on the list