Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Calling For MKDS Pros

Heh, there hasn't been any Nintendo news today, I've checked IGN, Gamespot, Nintendoinsider, Revo-Europe, Aussie-nintendo, GoNintendo and several Ninty blogs, and none have posted anything interesting for the past 24 hours.

Anyway, who here has playing Wi-Fi Mario Kart DS? For those who have, who has a fairly decent record to show off? well, my current stats are 153 wins and 13 losses, with a triple star ranking :P. I've since been finding it hard to get into a 4 player race, as half the MKDSers who run into me leave before the race starts. The rivals room isn't all that reliable as several noobs (excuse me) still manage to get searched up.

I am hereby proposing a challenge for any viewers of this blog, to add my friend code and verse a few games :). My code is 133203 986406, please comment here with your own so I can add you.

By the way, this blog receives about 105 viewers daily, but hardly any visitors post comments. Kudos to those of you who do, but may I encourage the others to have their say? Any reply would be really appreciated, I would just like to see this place be a little more active, thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine's 498275-654108, lets go :).

Anonymous said...

I am posting a comment because I love you!! Not in a creepy way though...

Remember back in the day when you were 31-0 at Mario Kart DS and then I BEAT YOU!!! Hahahaha that was awesome! Then we tied the next time we played and I think you've beat me since. But I haven't played in a while (sadly) and you didn't have any stars (let alone 3) the last time we played, so I'm sure you're even better now. Anyway, I'll have to get back online with that game.

CK said...

Heh, about half of my losses were thanks to Digital Share members -_-. I tihnk you're still beating me in points, cause we've played 4 times, you won twice, I won once and there was a tie.