Sunday, December 11, 2005

Nintendo Players Dot Com



A member of Digital Share forums, thegetupkid86, presents a brad new one stop online Nintendo resource. On completion, this site will include everything Nintendo, from the latest rumours, to game reviews and sales statistics. With a team of staff who are all Nintendo gamers, the site will receive fast and consistent updates with all sorts of Ninty news.

I would like to recommend each and every one of you to look to nintendoplayers.com in the future, for comprehensive Nintendo information. For now please feel free to join the NP forums, there is a link to them from the main page (or add /forum to the url).

I have been accepted as a staff for posting news, so (hopefully, if all goes well) I'll be able to assist in the latest presentations of Nintendo talk. I'll continue contributions to this blog, though, and again I'd just like to thank all of you who have visited this blog :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Congratulations buddy!

CK said...

Thanks :P

CK said...

Congrats to you too!

Anonymous said...

I'll join when the site is published.