Saturday, November 05, 2005

Mario Kart DS Competition

Alright, there hasn't been much Nintendo news lately so I thought I'd bring this up. Of the many reader of this blog, who here is planning on purchasing Mario Kart DS? If you are one of those mentioned, would you be interested in an online Mario Kart competition?

Personally, I claim myself to be the number 1 most obsessive Mario Kart player. I have played and finished all 4 existing Mario Kart games with quite impressive scores :P, and am holding some records which are faster than anyone I know.

Hehe, I'm not trying to boast, just trying to get some of you to participate in the comp. Alright, here's the proposal:

I challenge all of you to some online MKDS verses races.

Those who beat me will have their game number posted on this blog, so other Mario Kart pros can check and add the number to their friend's list. If you could join, please post your number at DIgital Share forums when the game is released :).

Digital Share forums

That is all for now, thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm French, so I'll get it on November 25th, but yu can count me in then.

Anonymous said...

I'm in too :)

CK said...

Yay, please remember to post your number at Digital Share (we will make a thread for MKDS when it's released).

Anonymous said...

Count me in too, I'll sign up at digital share when the game comes out, ok?

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'll participate too.