Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Word Of Thanks

I'd just like to personally thank everyone who has visited this blog since July. Thank you to everyone who has spent the time to read the posts, and write comments (no thanks to the spamming, lol). And thanks to Falafelkid, owner of the popular nintendo-revolution.blogspot.com, for adding my blog to his links section. All of this has helped build this blog's image and popularity, thanks again.

To give you guys some idea, here's the site meter reports for the past seven days:

N-gamers
(s14ngame2005)

-- Site Summary ---

Visits:
Total ........................ 4,505
Average per Day ................ 121
Average Visit Length .......... 1:13
This Week ...................... 798

Although this isn't much when compared to popular Nintendo blogs like nintendo-revolution and infendo, it is a lot more then what I expected when creating the blog back in July. To be honest, I've many gaming related websites in the past, and none of them have been successful enough to even earn a place in Google's directory. But with this blog, go to google.com, and type in "n-gamers" or "darkenedjib". Then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, and you're taken to this page. Or click "go", and the first few hits are related to this blog.

It was simply amazing, the number of viewers I've had these past few months. Expecially when Falafelkid linked to the blog in his "Sony copies controller?" post, there were hundreds of viewers every hour (lol).

Well, sorry about all the bragging :P. I am simply offering my gratitude to all who have participated in this blog... yeah even koffdrop ;). Thanks for visiting, and I hope you'll return for more Nintendo news. And also, if anyone has any suggests on how this blog could be improved, please don't hesitate to email me or comment, thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no prob man! Love your blog :)

CK said...

Thanks!!

Btw, that was a pretty fast reply :P

Anonymous said...

Wow it has already been 4 months!
How time passes. Any way I hope the average visitors shoots up to 500 per day before the year end. :p

(btw check out the latest japenese sales on Digital Share)